2013 Malaysia Bachelors Scholarship in Maybank
Bachelors Scholarship funded by Maybank in various fields for Malaysian and Overseas applicants Malaysia ( 2013 ). Full sponsorship of foundation studies to degree level at overseas institutions.
Since the inception of the award in 1972, Maybank has sponsored more than 1,000 scholars as well as provided them with employment opportunities. The scholarship awards incorporate the Bank’s CSR philosophy of ‘Growing with Responsibility’, assisting those who excel to complete their tertiary studies and pursue a career with the nation’s largest financial services group.
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Mathematics, Shariah, Fiqh, LLB Shariah, Islamic Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Business, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, International Relations, Law, Organisational / Social Psychology, Sales, Marketing, Statistics & Operational Research.
Course Level : Bachelors.
Scholarship Provider : Maybank.
Scholarship can be taken at : Malaysia.
Eligibility for Maybank Bachelors Scholarship 2013 :
- Obtained minimum 6 As in SPM ( trial 2012 and / or actual ) or equivalent Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000 Leadership experience in co – curricular activities.
- Energetic individuals who seek challenging and rewarding careers upon graduation Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations / foundations.
Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Maybank Bachelors Scholarship is available for International Students.
Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Description :
- Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Program aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in Local and Foreign premier Universities.
- It is part of the Groups human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
MayBank Bachelors Scholarships Features :
- Full scholarship from Pre – University / Foundation studies to degree level ( tuition fees, laptop, accommodation and living allowances )
- Career preparatory suite ( internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes ) Employment opportunity with Maybank.
- The programme not only supports your tertiary education but also offers you a journey filled with opportunities to develop the following characteristics :
- Leadership : Develop a stronger sense of responsibility in order to lead through activities.
- Critical Thinking : Critically and logically assess situations and challenges.
- Adaptability : Early exposure via internships and business assignments will prepare you to be more open to different environments.
- Communication : Scholars are guided to develop communication skills that will include effective methods of expression and presentation of ideas.
- Creative Thinking : Able to push the boundaries and think outside the box to develop innovative methods and solutions.
- Confidence : With the unique blend of interventions, scholars are self-assured in their abilities and skills.
Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Download Scholarship 2013 Application Form to apply for Maybank Foundation Scholarship.
- Maybank Bachelors Scholarships should be applied by an Online.
Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 :
- Maybank Bachelors Scholarship Application Deadline for Malaysian Students : 31st March, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.