Undergraduate Scholarships in Putrajaya Perdana Berhad 2017
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad funded Scholarship for Undergraduate Malaysian Students in Civil / Structural Engineering, Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Building / Construction Management at Malaysia ( 2017 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Civil / Structural Engineering, Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Building / Construction Management.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Putrajaya Perdana Berhad.
Scholarship can be taken at : Malaysia.
Eligibility for Putrajaya Berhad Perdana Scholarships 2017
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Full time student in Local Universities / College.
- Already gained or intended to seek acceptance into Local Public / Private Universities / Colleges / Polytechnics ( for new Undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it ).
- Excellent SPM / STPM / Diploma or other relevant results.
- Currently not holding any other Undergraduate Scholarships or receiving financial assistance from any organizations.
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Putrajaya Berhad Perdana Scholarship Description
- Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Awards ( 2017 ) an investment holding company through its wholly – owned subsidiaries, Putra Perdana Construction Sdn Bhd and Putra Perdana Development Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
- Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Undergraduate Scholarship offers up to ₹ 9,000 per academic year for Diploma / Degree Program respectively.
- It Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in Local Public / Private Universities / Colleges / Polytechnics and requires successful Undergraduate Scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and Graduation to serve as an employee of Putrajaya Perdana Berhad or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of two years ( subject to vacancy availability ).
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Application Form 2017
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions are required to apply online against the advertisement to be published by the UGC every year on the following website www.p-perdana.com
Putrajaya Berhad Perdana Scholarship Application Deadline 2017 : 18th May, 2017.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.