Microsoft Research India PhD Fellowships
Study Subject : computer science and related areas.
Employer : Microsoft
Level : PhD
The fellowships are awarded after a rigorous selection process that includes application, letters of reference, and selection by a panel of leading researchers.
- The award comprises a monthly stipend that will be disbursed to the awardee over a maximum period of four years. This monthly sum can be used for tuition, books, stipends, and /or any other expenses.
- Each PhD Fellow receives a laptop computer and a separate sum of Rs 2,50,000 (rupees two lakh fifty thousand only) for travel to conferences and seminars during the term of the Fellowship.
- Each Fellow will be invited to various events conducted by Microsoft Research and will have the opportunity to interact with researchers at Microsoft Research India.
PhD Fellowships 2019
We are now accepting applications for 2019 Microsoft Research India PhD Fellowships.
Microsoft Research Fellowship Application Eligibility
- The Fellowships are open to PhD students who are enrolled at an Indian university.
- Beginning PhD students through students in the third year of their PhD program are eligible to apply.
- Eligible students must be enrolled in computer science, electrical engineering, electrical / electronics communication engineering, mathematics, or a field that closely relates to computer science.
Microsoft Research Fellowship Application Deadline : Sunday, April 17, 2019, 11:00 P.M. Indian Standard Time (10:30 A.M., U.S. Pacific Time).