Ministry of Defence FellowshipScholarships »
Scholarships in Ministry of Defence
Defence Research & Development Establishment,
Gwalior – 474 002.
Ministry of Defence Following Fellowships are available at a monthly stipend of [rupee] 16,000/- for Junior Research Fellow and 24,000/- for Research Associate ( HRA and Medical facilities shall also be admissible, as per rules ) respectively to work in the specific areas :
Junior Research Fellow :
|The IT BPO Industry|
|2003 - 04||3.1||2,16,000|
|2004 - 05||4.6||3,16,000|
|2005 - 06||6.3||4,15,000|
|2006 - 07||8.4||5,53,000|
|in $ billion Source : Nasscom|
Research Associate :
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60
|Computer Science & Engineering||60
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
Fellowships Qualifications for Ministry of Defence: Candidate must posses minimum 60% marks in the relevant discipline for JRF ( CSIR / UGC / NET / GATE qualified candidates will be given preference ) and first class M.Sc. degree with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for Research Associate.
Fellowships Age Limit for Ministry of Defence: Not more than 28 years for JRF and 30 years for RA on the last date of receipt of Ministry of Defence application. ( Relexation : 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates ).
Fellowships Stipend for Ministry of Defence : Stipend for JRF will be given for 1st and 2nd year @ [rupee] 16,000/- p.m and 3rd year ( if retained as JRF ) @ [rupee] 18,000/- p.m. during remaining tenure. Stipend for RA will be given @ 24,000/- p.m.
HRA & Medical facilities shall also be admissible, as per rules. The duration of fellowship for R.A. is two years.
Ministry of Defence Fellowship Application Form 2019 :
- Ministry of Defence applications on the following format duly supported with attested testimoials should reach the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post within 21 days.
The Director, DRDE,
Gwalior – 474 002.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the application. The candidates are advised to mention Code Number & Discipline on the envelope in which thev send their Ministry of Defence application. Candidate can apply for one post/ category only.
- Ministry of Defence applications for more than one category will not be considered. Ministry of Defence application without supporting attested testimonials & without IPO ( Except SC / ST / OBC ) shall be summarily rejected.
- Send a crossed Indian Postal Order of [rupee] 10/- in favour of “Director, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior”, along with the ministry of Defence application ( candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC are exempted from this payment ).
- Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of interview. “It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO”.