Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment ScholarshipsScholarships »
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Scholarships 2019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nhfdc.nic.in
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation ( NHFDC ), for and on behalf of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, invites applications from Students with Disabilities for award of Scholarships under the Scholarship Scheme ( Trust Fund ) :
NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility 2019 :
- Under this scheme, 1000 Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students with disabilities for degree and post graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
- 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of nonavailability of female candidates.
NHFDC Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- The applicant has to apply online (www.nhfdc.nic.in) and the printed application form along with requisite documents duly countersigned and recommended by the head of the institution, where they are studying, should reach to :
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation ( NHFDC ),
Red Cross Bhawan,
Sector – 12, Faridabad – 121 007.
- It is to be noted that without a hard copy of application, a candidate’s application in soft copy will not be entertained.
General Instructions :
- Reimbursement of Non-Refundable fees restricted to the limit of fee of similar courses in Government / Government –aided institutions. Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ [rupee] 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and [rupee] 3000/- per month for Professional Post – Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books / Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @ [rupee] 6,000/ per annum and [rupee] 10,000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- Visual and hearing impaired students in addition will be provided financial assistance for purchase of aids & appliances ( only once during life time ).
- Monthly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than [rupee] 25,000/- ( [rupee] 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent / guardian.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship / stipend for pursuing the course.