Narotam Sekhsaria ScholarshipScholarships »
Undergraduate Scholarships in Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is offering engineering scholarships to BE / BTech students applicable only to the Mumbai colleges included in the scholarship programme for the academic year 2017-18.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering in BE, BTEch
- Course Level : Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Provider : Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Narotam Sekhsaria UG Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates in the first year of the BE / BTech programme must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in Class XII. Direct Second Year.
- Students who have appeared for their Diploma must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in their Diploma.
- Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE / BTech must have obtained 70% and above aggregate marks in the previous year
- Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE / BTech must have obtained 7.5 and above CGPA in the previous year
- Gross family income of candidate must be less than ₹ 50,000/- per month.
- Overall meritorious performance of candidates.
Excellence Award & Certificates of Merit
One Excellence Award of ₹ 100000/- and two Certificates of Merit of ₹ 50000/- each are offered to outstanding students from the fourth year engineering students of those engineering colleges included in the scholarship program.
Narotam Sekhsaria UG Scholarship Application Form
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied online.
Documents to be attached
- Scan of attested copies / originals of all mark sheets and certificates in support of your educational qualifications
- Scan of attested copies / originals of MHT – CET / AIEEE / IIT – JEE Score cards
- Scan of attested copies / originals of Award letters of scholarships / awards / prizes received
- Scan of attested copies / originals of Certificate of participation at seminars / workshops / conferences
- Scan of attested copies / originals Bonafide certificate from college
- Scan of attested copies / original college identity card
Narotam Sekhsaria UG Scholarship Application Procedure
- Incomplete Narotham Sekhsaria Scholarship applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Students who have applied for other scholarships are also eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to come for a personal interview.
Criteria for Merit
The criteria for deciding merit include the marks obtained at examinations and the candidate’s overall performance at co-curricular and extra – curricular activities during the entire course.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.