2012 PhD Scholarships in National Geophysical Research Institute
National Geophysical Research Institute offers PhD Scholarship for the applicants of India ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Earth System Science.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : National Geophysical Research Institute.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for NGRI PhD Scholarship 2012 :
- Candidates should have Master of Science / Master of Science and Technology / Master of Technology degree with first class in any branch of Physical sciences preferably Geo – Physics, Geology, Physics and Mathematics and have qualified CSIR – UGC ( NET ) examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
- Recipients of National Geophysical Research Institute PhD Scholarships from various funding agencies including DST INSPIRE program can also apply.
- Project Assistants working in CSIR Laboratories having a minimum one year research experience are also eligible.
NGRI PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, National Geophysical Research Institute PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
NGRI PhD Scholarship Description :
- CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute ( NGRI ) a premier Earth Science Research Institute invites PhD Scholarships applications from bright, aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission in frontier areas of earth System Sciences.
- PhD projects offered for thesis would be from various branches of Geophysics, Geology, Geochemistry and Geochronology for which the most advanced experimental facilities and expertise is available.
NGRI PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- National Geophysical Research Institute PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
NGRI PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 18th May, 2012.