NIT Research Scholarships 2011
The Department of Mathematics of the Institute offers Research Position in Mathematics at National Institute of Technology India.
Study Subject ( s ) : Fuzzified and Interval Neural Network Modeling for System Identification of structure through the use of seismic response data.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : National Institute of Technology.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
NIT Eligibility for Research Scholarships 2011 :
- First class in M.Sc. ( Maths / Applied Maths / Industrial Maths / Statistics or equivalent ) .
- Having sound knowledge in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming.
NIT Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, National Institute of Technology Research Scholarships not Available for International Students.
NIT Research Scholarship Description :
- National Institute of Technology applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Mathematics of the Institute.
NIT Research Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- National Institute of Technology Research Scholarships should be applied by post.
NIT Research Scholarship Application Deadline : 25th November, 2011 ( Before ).