Nethaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Scholarship 2007
Applications are invited for Sports Scholarships for the year 2007-08 from sports persons studying in Schools /Colleges / Universities who have secured First / Second / Third position in individual events or Winner / Runner-up position in Team Events in below mentioned recognized competitions held between 1.1.2006 to 31.012.2006
- Scholarships @ Rs.10200/- per annum each to regular college / university students (Above 10+2) for sports achievements in recognized Senior / Junior Internationals / AIIU / National School Games. Those securing positions at State level in inter College competitions are Not Eligible under this category
- National Level Scholarships @Rs.8,400/- per annum each to regular students (Upto 10+2 classes) upto 18 years of age for sports achievements in recognized Senior / Junior International Nationals / National School Games / National Sports Festival for Women / All India Rural Sports Tournaments or North East Sports Festival. Those securing positions in KVS, NVS, CBSE or All India Public Schools National Meets are Not Considered under this category.
- State level scholarships @Rs.6600/- per annum each to regular students (Upto 10+2 classes) upto 18 years of age who for sports achievements in recognized State level competitions / State School Games.
- Scholarships @Rs.18000/- per annum each to Unemployed Senior Women National Championship above 19 years of age who have secured First Second / Third position in individual events only in recognized Nationals.
- Scholarships @ Rs.10.000/-per annum each to women having Master?s Degree in Physical Education and doing M.Phil / Ph.D. in Physical Education in any recognized physical education college in India during the year 2007-08
Sports Disciplines Covered, Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Ball Badminton, Basketball, Baseball, Boxing, Billiards & Snookers, Bowling, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Equestian, Football, Fencing, Golf, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Kayaking & Canoeing, Karate, Power lifting, Rowing, Shooting, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weigh lifting, Wrestling, Wushu & Yachting
For prescribed application form and details, please write to:
The Executive Director (A),
Sports Authority of India
Nataji National Institute of Sports,
Patiala ? 147001
The last date for receipt of applications in this office duly completed in all respect is 30.9.2007