Masters Scholarships in Nyenrode Business University 2018
Nyenrode Business University offers Masters Scholarship for all European Nationalities in the field of Business administration at Netherland ( 2018 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Management.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Nyenrode Business Fund.
Scholarship can be taken at : Netherlands.
Eligibility for Nyenrode University Scholarships 2018
- As it is a Europe specific event the event is only open to all European Nationalities who are residing in Europe at the time of the event.
- Final year of bachelor’s degree at University of Oregon ( no specific Major required )
- Proven mathematical knowledge
- Internationally – oriented mindset
- Social, bright and eager to perform
- Alertness and confidence to seize opportunities
- Intelligence to grasp complex concepts
- Motivation to learn in a team – oriented environment
- Integrity to maintain high ethical standards
- Openness to appreciate a multicultural atmosphere
Nyenrode Business University Scholarship Open for International Students
- Yes ( EU ), Nyenrode Business University Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Nyenrode University Scholarship Description
- Nyenrode Business University Masters Scholarships are provided by Nyenrode Alumni.
- candidates are not just a Nyenrodian during your study, you are a Nyenrodian for life, where each Nyenrodian gives back to our community in continuance of our 65 year old tradition.
- All Management Scholarships provided by Nyenrode Fund and Nyenrode Business Universities are revolving Masters Scholarships.
- Nyenrode Business University Masters Scholarship winner will be asked to sign a document in which he / she acknowledges that his / her study at Nyenrode was made possible through the gifts of the alumni and morally commits him/herself to offer that same opportunity to a future student.
- Nyenrode Business University Masters Scholarships thereby “revolve” and remain durable and sustainable and the connection between the generations of the alumni gets yet another very practical and relevant aspect.
- When you graduate, you will join the 15,000 alumni worldwide who live in more than 80 countries : a remarkable community of proactive and globally-minded alumni.
The full-time Master ( MSc ) in Management is a journey for young professionals focused on your career and personal growth. The program lasts 16 months during which you will follow a Pre-Master (4 months) and a Master (12 months) You can choose between three different tracks like Digital Business & Innovation, Financial Management, Global Strategies & Sustainability. You can follow the program at Nyenrode’s campus in Breukelen or in Amsterdam.
The program includes
- Customized 4-month Pre Master program (based on your previous studies)
- 12-month Master program with three tracks: Digital Business & Innovation, Financial Management, Global Strategies & Sustainability
- Nyenrode traineeship: doing a real-life consultancy project with a company, receiving training in consultancy skills, exploring foreign economies during the Global Immersion Program
- Possibility to follow the program in Breukelen or Amsterdam
- Amount : 3 (three)
- Type : Tuition Fee Wavier
- 1 scholarship worth €21,000 tuition fee discount
- 1 scholarships worth €15,000 tuition fee discount
- 1 scholarship worth €10,000 tuition fee discount
- Note : This scholarship is for the entire of the programme
Nyenrode Business University Scholarship Application Form 2018
Candidate cam apply for Nyenrode business University for scholarship on official website www.nyenrode.nl/ before 1st April, 2018.The Appication received after last date will not be accepted.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.