AUT University Scholarships 2014 for Business and Law Undergraduates
Auckland University of Technology offers undergraduate academic excellence scholarships in the field of Business and Law. All applicants for this scholarship must demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in NCEA Level 2 or higher ( or in an equivalent qualification ) at a secondary school. The students of New Zealand can apply for these scholarships. The application deadline is 1st September 2013.
Study Subject(s) : Scholarships are provided in the field of Business and Law at Auckland University of Technology.
Course Level : Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Auckland University of Technology.
Scholarship Provider : Auckland University of Technology
Scholarship can be taken at : New Zealand
Eligibility for AUT Scholarships for Business and Law Under Graduates 2014 :
All applicants for this scholarship must :
- Be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Be enrolling for the first time in the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Laws programme at AUT.
- Be Current Student in New Zealand secondary school in their final year of study.
- Have Demonstrated a high level of academic achievement at secondary school.
Scholarship Open for International Students : The students of New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.
AUT Scholarship Description for Business and Law Graduates 2014 :
The purpose of the AUT Business and Law Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is to recognize and support students who have demonstrated excellent academic achievement at secondary school and intend enrolling in the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Laws.
Number of Award(s) : The number of new scholarships to be awarded is determined annually.
Duration of Award(s) :
- The tenure of this scholarship is for up to three years of full-time study in the Bachelor of Business or four years of full-time study in the Bachelor of Laws, renewed annually.
- Annual renewal of the scholarship is based on the student achieving at least a B+ grade average at the end of each year.
- In exceptional circumstances, a recipient may apply to the Scholarships Office for a deferment of his or her scholarship.
What does it cover? :
The scholarship is awarded for the payment of the recipient’s tuition fees (up to a maximum of 360 points in the AUT Bachelor of Business programme or 480 points in the AUT Bachelor of Laws programme.
Selection Criteria for AUT Business and Law Under Graduates Scholarship 2014 :
Recipients will be selected by the Business School Selection Panel.
- The decision of the Faculty of Business and Law scholarship selection panel is final.
- If the panel is of opinion that there is no applicant of sufficient merit, the scholarship will not be awarded.
How to Apply for AUT University Scholarship for Business and Law Under Graduates 2014 : The Mode of Applying is by Post.
Application Requirements for AUT Scholarships 2014 :
- A completed AUT Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants must submit with their application a one-page summary of their academic achievements and leadership and service activities in the year of application.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
AUT Scholarship Application 2014 for Business and Law Under Graduates Deadline : The application deadline is 1st September 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.