Chamber of Commerce Tauranga Business Scholarship, New ZealandScholarships » Newzealand »
Chamber of Commerce Tauranga Business Scholarship, University of Waikato, New Zealand
This Scholarship was established for the benefit of members of the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce, to assist a recipient to undertake the Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies ( PGDipMgtSt ) at the University of Waikato, Tauranga Campus.
The Tauranga Chamber of Commerce Business Scholarship will be awarded annually, to provide funds for students to undertake study at Postgraduate level in Management Studies.
Tauranga Business Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, candidates must :
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand;
- Have applied for, and been accepted into ( but not yet enrolled in ), the PGDipMgtSt programme in Tauranga;
- Have a tertiary or relevant professional qualification
- In some cases the requirement for formal degree qualification may be waived, where relevant practical experience is deemed to offset the need for prior tertiary study;
- Have a minimum of three years’ relevant managerial experience;
- Own, or be employed by, a business or organisation which is a member of the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce;
- Have the support of their employer; and
- Not have been a previous recipient of any Waikato Management School (WMS) . University of Waikato scholarship awarded for the PGDipMgtSt.
Value : The Scholarship will span two years, and will cover half ( 50% ) of the candidate’s fees in each of those two years of enrolment in the PGDipMgtSt programme offered in Tauranga.
Chamber of Commerce Tauranga Business Scholarship Application
The closing date for applications is 31st January, 2018.
As part of the online application process, each applicant must :
Complete and upload the prescribed Personal Statement form that includes ( but is not limited to ) the following subheadings :
- My contribution to business and the community;
- My management experience; and
- My leadership potential.
- Upload a CV of no more than two pages in length.
- Two references to support your application, one of these must be from your employer or business associate if self-employed.
Chamber of Commerce Tauranga Business Scholarship Selection Criteria
The Scholarship will be offered on the basis of :
- Past academic performance;
- Contribution to business and the community;
- Management experience; and
- Leadership potential.
Application deadline : 31st January, 2018