Coffey Projects Property Scholarship 2012
2012 Undergraduate Scholarships for Coffey Projects Property
Undergraduate Scholarship for New Zealand Citizen in the field of Civil Engineering in New Zealand.
Study Subject ( s ) : Architecture, Engineering, Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Property Management, Construction Management or Real Estate.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Keystone Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : New Zealand.
Coffey Projects Property UG Scholarships Eligibility 2012 :
New Zealand citizen or permanent resident :
- Applicants who have successfully completed some years of course work and either be in their penultimate year or final year, and who have an interest in Project Management.
Coffey Projects Property UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Coffey Projects Property Undergraduates Scholarships not Available for International Students.
Coffey Projects Property UG Scholarship Description :
- The Keystone Coffey Projects Property Scholarship was established in December 2004 and is financed by Coffey Projects, New Zealand’s leading specialist project management company. Providing ongoing learning and challenge is a core value of the Coffey Projects who believe it is also a major factor in having a healthy property industry, one that can continue to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
- A healthy property industry then contributes to the economic and social well being of society at large. Keystone Coffey Projects Property scholarship value of up to $5,000.00 per annum ( as determined by the Trustees ), will be paid for each year in which the award applies toward fees and course costs and for accommodation as each term commences. The scholarship is available for up to two consecutive years as determined by the Trustees and Coffey Projects.
Coffey Projects Property UG Scholarships Application Form 2012 :
- Coffey Projects Property Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied Online.
Coffey Projects Property UG Scholarship Application Deadline : 10 October, 2011.