Cranfield MBA Maori Scholarship
The New Zealand alumni of Cranfield School of Management, in partnership with the School, offer the Cranfield New Zealand Alumni Scholarship for outstanding New Zealand MBA candidates.
The Cranfield New Zealand Alumni Scholarship is open to New Zealand students both at home in New Zealand or living in any part of the world, and international students with permanent residency in New Zealand.
Cranfield MBA Maori Scholarship Eligibility
- The award is open to any New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants of any academic work or background are welcome to apply as long as they meet the requirements for entry onto the Cranfield MBA course.
- New Zealanders currently based overseas are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- There is no age limit. The average age of participants on the current MBA programme is 31, although ages range from 25 to 44.
The following Conditions are attached to acceptance of this award :
The successful scholar will be required to return to New Zealand within a ‘reasonable’ period after completion of the MBA. This does not necessarily mean immediate, although the intention is that the scholar’s future plans will include sharing the benefit of his / her MBA study in New Zealand.
- Eligible Groups: All citizens of New Zealand can apply
- Study Institution: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Fields of Study: Full time masters level study in Business Administration (MBA) courses
- Number of Awards: Varies per year. Not specified by the provider
- Sponsorship Duration: This scholarship will last the whole duration of the masters program – one Year
Additional scholarship for Maori
As well as the full-fee scholarship open to everyone, there are two addtional part-fee scholarships reserved exclusively for Maori.
The scholarship is worth approximately NZD$75,000 and covers full tuition fees, travel costs, and a $10,000 contribution towards living expenses.
Cranfield MBA Maori Scholarship Application Form
There is a parallel application process – application for entry onto the MBA course and application for the scholarship. For application onto the MBA, candidates will need to take GMAT or the Cranfield Admission Tests.
Candidates intending to, or who have already taken GMAT, will need to submit their MBA application via the Cranfield MBA website. Therefore, applicants must first apply for entry onto the Cranfield MBA course and, once accepted, can then apply for the scholarship.
All applicants for the scholarship will need to submit a separate application by 29th May, 2017.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.