G.O. Anstiss Scholarship
This G.O. Anstiss Scholarship has been established under the Will of the late George Owen Anstiss. Preference may be given to students who might otherwise by poverty of circumstances be unable to complete their studies.
- The G.O. Anstiss Scholarship shall have a value determined each year from the interest earned on the capital fund and be open to all students enrolled full-time for a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma in Animal Science (paper prefix of 117) at Massey University.
- The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programs Scholarships Committee provided that applications are of sufficient academic merit. The award shall be based on the candidate’s academic attainment.
- In recommending the award of the scholarship the Applied Academic Programs Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
- Payment of the award shall be made in May.
- At the discretion of the University all, or part, of the annual interest may be reinvested in order to maintain the value of the capital fund.
- The Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee may withdraw or suspend an award at any time if the recipient fails to make satisfactory academic progress.
- Applications close with the Scholarships Office, Graduate Research School on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made.
Application forms (ASSC.3) are available from Massey Contact, 0800 627 739
E-mail : Contact@massey.ac.nz
Application Deadline for G.O. Anstiss Scholarship : 10/03/2011