New Zealand International ScholarshipsScholarships » Newzealand »
New Zealand Government PhD Scholarships 2012
New Zealand Government funded Doctoral Research Scholarships for International Students to Study at Newzealand ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : New Zealand Government.
Scholarship can be taken at : New Zealand.
Eligibility for Government of New Zealand PhD Scholarships 2012 :
- Only to be paid to those students who are traveling to New Zealand specifically to take up the NZIDRS.
- No student already located in New Zealand is eligible to receive this amount.
- You will need to provide evidence that academic supervision is available when you apply for this New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship.
- Applicants should ensure that their proposed ( New Zealand based ) Supervisor completes the relevant page within the NZIDRS New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship application form.
New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
Government of New Zealand PhD Scholarship Description :
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships ( NZIDRS ) are funded by the New Zealand Government.
- Recipients are selected upon Academic Merit and the NZIDRS provides full tuition fees, plus living and other allowances for successful applicants.
- New Zealand offers a stimulating and internationally trusted academic environment, exceptional living conditions and is a recreational paradise.
New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- New Zealand Government PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
Government of New Zealand PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 16th July, 2012.