University of Auckland Scholarships
University of Auckland offers Dulcie Bowman Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships for Hearing Impaired Women Students New Zealand.
Study Subject ( s ) : Teaching.
Course Level : Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Auckland.
Scholarship can be taken at : Newzealand.
Eligibility for Auckland University Scholarships
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship shall be awarded to a woman student at the University of Auckland who is enrolled part time or full time and who has paid the fees or arranged to pay the fees in the second or subsequent year of an approved course of study and who has a hearing disability ( the nature of which and the degree of hearing loss needs to be confirmed in writing by a medical practitioner ).
- The basis of selection shall be academic merit assessed on the first year of University of Auckland Study.
University of Auckland Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, University of Auckland Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Auckland University Scholarship Description
- University of Auckland Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship was established to commemorate Miss Dulcie Bowman who died in February ( 1996 ).
- In spite of suffering from a significant hearing disability Dulcie Bowman Graduated from the University of Auckland and thereafter pursued a Career in Teaching.
- University of Auckland Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship was established in ( 1996 ) by Dulcie Bowman sister, Miss.Alva Bowman, who gifted a capital sum to fund the award.
- To encourage hearing impaired women students at either Undergraduate or Postgraduate levels enrolled in an approved program of study at Auckland University.
University of Auckland Scholarship Application Form
- University of Auckland Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
Auckland University Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st November
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.