University of Lincoln Sports Scholarship 2017, New Zealand
University of Lincoln sports scholarship for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students has been established to support up to ten athletes in their pursuit of excellence. This scholarship is available for 2017 / 18 entrants.
Scholarship Amount :
Up to £1,000 each is available to ten individual applicants, per academic year, who meet the eligibility criteria.
University of Lincoln Sports Scholarship Eligibility
Students must fulfil the normal academic requirements of their course, participate at a national or international level in a sport recognised by Sport England and be prepared to represent the University of Lincoln in a sporting and ambassadorial role.
Athletes who are eligible to apply and who may be entitled to bursary support must meet the following criteria :
- Candidate must fulfil the normal academic requirements of the course that you are applying for
- Candidate would normally participate in a sport that is recognised by Sport England and currently be performing at a National or International level or be able to demonstrate strong evidence that you have the potential to achieve this standard
- Candidate should be enthusiastically committed to representing the University of Lincoln and supporting student sport through the Students’ Union
- Candidate must be prepared to fulfil an ambassadorial role for the University of Lincoln.
The performer will receive additional benefits that include exercise testing, strength and conditioning, nutritional advice and lifestyle management. 25% of your grant will be allocated to this resource, which will include gym membership of the University’s Sport and Recreation Centre.
University of Lincoln Sports Scholarship Application
- University of Lincoln Sports Scholarship Application Form available on the officail website .
- The deadline for applications for 2017 entrants is 13th October, 2017 ( Friday ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.