2011 Scholarships in Victoria University
Victoria University announce Te Papa MSc Scholarship in Molecular Systematics, New Zealand.
Study Subject ( s ) : Molecular Systematics.
Course Level : Master.
Scholarship Provider : Victoria University of Wellington.
Scholarship can be taken at : New Zealand.
Victoria University Master Scholarships Eligibility 2011 :
- The applicant will have completed a BSc degree or equivalent, and should have an interest in systematics and evolution, molecular techniques, and New Zealand plants.
Victoria University Master Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Victoria University Master Scholarships not Available for International Students.
Victoria University Master Scholarship Description :
- The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa and Victoria University of Wellington are offering a Master of Science ( MSc ) scholarship in the field of molecular systematics at Victoria University of Wellington. The purpose of the award is to promote research between Te Papa and Victoria University in the area of molecular systematics, ecology and evolution.
- A standard MSc degree at Victoria University is undertaken over two years. The first year involves three papers and a Research Preparation project. The second year comprises the research thesis, worth 60% of the total degree. The Te Papa – VUW scholarship provides the successful applicant with a student stipend of $4000 in part 1 ( 2012 ) and $6000 in part 2 ( 2013 ).
- It is also possible to take a MSc by thesis alone if a BSc ( Hons ) or equivalent has already been completed. The stipend in such cases is $5000 for the one year.
Victoria University Master Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- Victoria University Master Scholarships should be applied Online and by post.
Victoria University Master Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.