NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships 2013
NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships 2013
The Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships are aimed at preparing students for a successful career in IT by enrolling them to industry-endorsed NIIT programs.
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT Scholarships 2013
- All candidates who have completed Class 12 successfully and Polytechnic candidates are also eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The students aged less than or equal to 23 years as on 1st October 2013 are eligible to apply for the scholarship. In order to appear for the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships examination, candidates need to collect the Information Bulletin / Hall Ticket from an NIIT Centre, or apply directly on the NIIT BJS website, and appear for the exam on the specified date.
NIIT Scholarship Details 2013
NIIT will award scholarships based on performance in Class 12, written BJS Aptitude Test & Personal Interview.
- Assured Merit Scholarships can be earned on the spot on the basis of candidate’s Class 12 performance. This can be enhanced by performing well in the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships Aptitude Test and subsequently, Personal Interview.
- Topper Scholarships will be awarded to students scoring >=90% in Class 12 and on the basis of performance in BJS test.
- Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of a candidate’s performance in the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Test, Class 12 performance and Personal Interview.
- Successful applicants, who have completed Class 12 ( and Polytechnic students ), on meeting the qualifying criteria in the BJS examination and clearing a Personal Interview, will be given one of the scholarship slabs based on merit.
- The scholarships are applicable only for the program enrolled for by the candidate during the validity period of scholarship offer. The benefits cannot be deferred or extended for upgrades, or program extensions in the future. The courses to which the candidates are finally admitted under the scholarship benefit are restricted to the Programs / Semesters / Courses that are offered at the participating NIIT Centre and courses offered under the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships 2013.
IT Cloud Campus in NIIT 2013
- The NIIT Cloud Campus is an education system that’s truly built around you. It empowers you to learn on your own terms, at your own pace, wherever and whenever you want it. NIIT Cloud Campus is based on a revolutionary educational paradigm which takes you beyond the traditional classroom teaching. It seamlessly blends classrooms, cloud enabled classrooms and online learning into India’s first Cloud Campus.
- At the NIIT Cloud Campus, you learn from the best teachers wherever you are, through a synchronous real – time learning platform. You also get hands – on practice through lab exercises in machine rooms at the NIIT centres. Coordinators are present in the classrooms and machine rooms to support your learning experience.
- At the Cloud Campus, learning isn’t limited to just textbooks but is enhanced through group learning. This is made possible by a host of cloud – based features like online lecture archives, dynamic content and discussion forums.
NIIT Scholarship Programs 2013
- GNIIT Program for students pursuing B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.B.M. / B.Tech. / Other recognised degrees
- GNIIT for college students pursuing B.Tech. / B.E.
- Post Graduate Program in I.T. for Graduate students
- Express Diploma Programs for final year / Graduate students
NIIT Scholarship Program Highlights 2013
- Short duration programs
- Fast-paced training delivery
- Cloud Campus enabled course
- Power-packed programs with a mix of technology and soft skills; increase graduate employability.
- Specially designed ‘Employability Enhancement Program’ that makes a candidate ‘Interview Ready’
- Placement assistance on program completion
- Express Diploma programs are available in the following domains :
- Tech : Java, .NET, Computer Applications, Software Quality Assurance, Hardware & Networking
- New Age Careers : Finance & Accounting, Tally, ERP.9
Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Award in NIIT 2013
The applicable benefits will be communicated through a scholarship offer letter released to the qualifying candidates after the exam and Personal Interview. These candidates will have to avail the scholarship within the specified time period. There are 3 types of scholarship rewards that can be earned – Slab A, Slab B, Slab C ( The highest being associated with Type A ).
Important Dates of NIIT Scholarship 2013 :
- Last Date to Apply for NIIT Scholarship 2013 : 21st September, 2013
- NIIT Interview and Counselling 2013 : 24th September, 2013 onwards.
- NIIT Scholarship Test 2013 : 22nd September, 2013
- Last Date for Enrollment of NIIT Scholarship 2013 : As per the Scholarship letter.
NIIT Scholarship Terms and Conditions 2013
Aspirants have to submit two passport – sized photographs and attested copies of their Class 12 mark sheets at the time of applying for the Scholarships. The Hall Ticket number will be given from the NIIT Centre after the above documents have been verified. This will be the number that the candidate will use in all future correspondence with NIIT before his / her enrollment.
NIIT Scholarshp Examination 2013
The examination will have 60 objective – type questions aimed at judging Numerical Ability, Analytical Ability, Deductive Reasoning and Verbal Ability of the candidate. At the end of the examination, the schedule for interview and counselling will be intimated to the candidate.