2014 Masters Scholarship in Norwegian Business School
International students that do not fall under the criteria for the Quota Scholarship can apply for a scholarship directly given from BI Norwegian Business School. The MSc Scholarship is given to students with an excellent student record.
The scholarship varies from partial funding of the tuition fee to full tuition fee coverage. Some living expenses may be covered. The amount is set after a thorough individual assessment of each candidate.
This scholarship is offered to international students who fall outside the criteria for the Quota Scholarship. This Scholarship is individual for each student and the amount is set after an individual assessment.
Study Subject ( s ) : M.Sc ( Science )
Scholarship Provider : BI Norwegian Business School.
Scholarship can be taken at : Norway.
Eligibility for Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship 2014
- Applicants with International Bachelor degrees will be ranked according to their National GPA scale.
- In addition the National GPA will be transferred and assessed in the ECTS scale.
BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarships will be granted as a full tuition fee waiver for both years.
- Second year Masters Scholarship will be conditional and depending on strong academic results and normal study progression in year one.
- Living Cost Masters Scholarships may be granted to Eligible International Applicants.
- Documentation of financial need for covering Living Costs must be stated in the financial statement sheet.
Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Open for Norwegian and International Applicants.
Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Description :
- The BI Presidential Masters Scholarships are for Norwegian and International top level candidates ( ECTS grade A or equivalent ).
- BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship cover the full tuition fees for two years.
- Additional Living Cost BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship may be available for International Students.
- The President of BI has established a Masters Scholarship fund for academically strong candidates, commencing in ( 2013 ).
- Students with top level grades are eligible.
- This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in International Grade Scales.
- Students with lower GPA may apply if they can demonstrate and document outstanding academic or extracurricular achievements in other relevant fields for BI Norwegian Business School admission.
Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Application Form 2014
- BI Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship should be applied by Online.
Norwegian Business School Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 1st March, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.