Research Fellowship in University of Oslo
University of Oslo offers Research Fellowship in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Political Science Norway.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Political Science.
- Course Level : Research.
- Scholarship Provider : University of Oslo.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Norway.
Oslo University Research Fellowship Eligibility
- To be appointed to the position the successful candidate must have a Masters degree or an equivalent qualification in Political Science.
- Candidates will be expected to take part in the Faculty PhD program and the work performed will be expected to lead to a PhD in Political Science.
- In the evaluation of the University of Oslo Research Fellowship applications, academic qualifications will be given more weight than other disciplinary and general qualifications.
- Personal attitude will also be emphasized in the evaluation of applicants.
- Applicants will be called for an interview.
Oslo University Research Scholarship Description
- The person hired will be working within and contributing to integrating the first two areas of research in CICEPs program.
- We are particularly interested in applicants who combine relevant disciplinary skills with a broad repertoire of methodologies.
- Applicants should be able to collaborate effectively both with researchers doing qualitative in depth studies and with researchers engaged in modelling and model analysis ( especially agent based models ).
University of Oslo Research Scholarship Application Form
- University of Oslo Research Scholarships should be applied by an Electronically.