University of Oslo FellowshipScholarships » Norway »
2012 PhD Fellowship in University of Oslo
PhD Fellowship in Biblical Reception at in the Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo Norway ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Biblical Reception.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of Oslo.
Scholarship can be taken at : Norway.
Eligibility for Oslo University PhD Fellowship 2012 :
- Applicants must hold a Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant research field.
- Masters thesis must be submitted for evaluation by the closing date of the University of Oslo PhD Fellowship application.
- Applicant must be qualified for the Doctoral program within these disciplines.
University of Oslo PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Oslo PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Oslo University PhD Scholarship Description :
- PhD Candidate will collaborate with the project New Contexts for Old Texts Unorthodox Texts and Monastic Manuscript Culture in Fourth and Fifth Century Egypt ( NEWCONT ), which is led by Associate Professor Hugo Lundhaug, and funded by the European Research Council ( ERC ).
- PhD candidate is also expected to join one or two of the Research groups at the Faculty of Theology and thereby contributing to the broader research profile of the Faculty.
- University of Oslo PhD Fellowship is for a period of 3 years, with the option of adding an additional year of compulsory work at the Faculty of Theology.
- Purpose of the University of Oslo PhD Fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree.
University of Oslo PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Oslo PhD Scholarships should be applied by an Online.
Oslo University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 17th August, 2012.