O.P. Jindal Engineering and Management Scholarships ( OPJEMS ) 2015
O.P. Jindal Engineering and Management Scholarships ( OPJEMS ). These scholarships are aimed at promoting academic and leadership excellence and are awarded to meritorious students who emulate the vision and values of Shri O.P. Jindal and have the potential to become leaders in entrepreneurial excellence and innovation. Every year, 100 students from 40 premier engineering and management institutions are awarded. In last 5 years, more than 500 students have been awarded with this coveted scholarship.
Yearly O.P. Jindal Scholarship Amount 2015
- INR 1,50,000 for a Management students
- INR 80,000 for each Engineering students
Eligibility Criteria for O.P. Jindal Scholarship 2015
First 3 toppers of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year based on the academic performance in the previous year ( CGPA ), of the following streams are eligible :
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
First 10 toppers of 2nd year based on the academic performance in the first year of regular PGDBM / MBA course are eligible. Part A is an Online Test to determine your leadership competencies. The duration of the test is 10 minutes. This will be administered on 6th September, 2015 at your campus.
Selection Process for OP Jindal Scholarships 2015
Stage 1 : Online Test
- PART A : Behavioural Test to determine your leadership competencies.
- PART B : General Awareness Test about O.P. Jindal Group (based only on information available on websites of respective companies of O.P. Jindal Group)
Date of OPJEMS Test : 7th / 8th September, 2015
The duration of the test is 1 hour and will be held on 07th/08th September , 2015 at your campus.
Technical Support shall be provided during the online test. In case any student faces difficulty in undertaking the test due to server or IT challenges, the invigilator shall give her/him option of completing the test in a paper – pencil format.
- In case the student is unable to appear in the test due to medical/ any other valid exigency, he/she would be provided with another opportunity on September 09th, 2015 only with prior intimation and permission of concerned Authorities.
- The time / date allotted for the test and the interview will be final.
- Final shortlist will be made by giving the personality factors (Stage 2: Interview) and leadership behaviours ( Stage 1 : Online test ) 50:50 weightage.
Stage 2 : Personal Interview
The shortlisted students from Stage 1 will be interviewed by a panel from various Industries. Interviews shall be conducted in – person at four locations – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkota and Bangalore based on the proximity from the institute.
Date of Interviews : 12th – 15th October, 2015.
The interview schedule shall be updated on the website : www.opjems.com
OPJEMS Scholarship Result 2015
The result of Stage 1 shall be published on the website www.opjems.com by 19th September, 2015.
Announcement of Final Results is 30th October, 2015