ONGC Scholarships , IndiaScholarships »
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ( ONGC ) Scholarships 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ( ONGC ), invites applications for the Scholarship for meritorious SC / ST students .
OGNC Scholarships applications invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ( ONGC ) Limited for the award of 100 Scholarships to meritorious SC / ST students, pursuing higher professional courses in Engineering, Geo – Sciences and MBA.
Details of ONGC Scholarship 2019
The details of amount of ONGC scholarships and category wise number of scholarships available in Engineering, Geo – Sciences and MBA are as under :
- MBBS, MBA / PGDM, MSc ( Geology )
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility 2019
ONGC scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology / Geophysics or MBA. OGNC scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses at any I.I.T/University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology / Geophysics / MBA. Overall Grade Point Average ( OGPA ) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for ONGC scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of University / College / Institute in which the student was studying for the qualifying examination(i.e. 12th class for Graduate courses and Graduation degree for Post Graduate courses) irrespective of the domicile of the student.
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than [rupee] 4.50 lakhs per annum ( i.e. [rupee] 37,500/- per month ).
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st October of the Academic Session of the year of advertisement.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance / scholarship from any other source.
- The final list of the scholarships beneficiaries shall be posted on website : www.ongcindia.com by the second w eek of January of every year but not later than 15th of January every year.
- The continuation of OGNC scholarships once awarded shall be subject to satisfactory shall not be paid for the year where the student fails to maintain the scale of 5 grade points out of 10 grade points scale or secure less than 50% in the examination, as the case may be.
- The award of the scholarship shall not confer any right of employment with ONGC group of companies or its joint ventures
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2019
- The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their typed OGNC Scholarship application along with two recent passport size photographs ( one affixed on the OGNC application ).
- Copies of mark sheets of 12th standard or graduation as applicable, Caste and income Certificates should be enclosed. The Caste and Income Certificates must be issued from the Competent District Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Translated copies of income and caste certificate are required in case the issued certificate is not in Hindi or English. All certificates should be duly attested by the Head of the institution.
ONGC Scholarship Application Deadline 2019
Duly completed OGNC Scholarship application in all respect in the above format and certified by the Head of the Institution be sent to the following address so as to reach latest by 25th October, 2019
The Manager ( HR ) – I / C SC / ST Cell,
Room No. 206, 2nd Floor,
Old Secretariat Building,
ONGC, Tel Bhavan,
Dehradun – 248 003 ( Uttarakhand ).
Incomplete and late OGNC Scholarship application shall be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained.