Orange-MEEA Scholarship Program for Indian Students in France
Study Subject : Information Technology, Network Technologies, Technology for Value-Added Service.
Employer : ORANGE-MEEA
Level : Masters
What are the Advantages Being Offered?
After the conclusion of the selection process, if you are selected for the co-financed Orange-MEEA scholarship program, you will receive from Orange :
- A single and total scholarship of 1,000 € per month for a period of 10 months coterminous with the duration of your course;
- Support through meetings with your sponsors and other Orange executives;
- Internship offer at Orange on the conclusion of your course.
- from the MEEA, financed by the Embassy of France in India :
- social security and medical insurance cover, which confers the status of a French Government scholar on you, and all the advantages linked to such a status (facilitation of visa application procedure, chance to participate in cultural activities organized by Egide, etc.) ;
- intensive course in French in the Alliance Française network in India before your departure to France.
You can also request for a personalised assistance for accommodation. (APL)
Eligibility for Orange-MEEA Scholarship
- You are eligible for this scholarship program if :
- you hold Indian nationality;
- you are not over 30 years of age in the selection year,
- you are not already a French Government or company scholarship holder;
- your application for a French Government scholarship has not been rejected during a previous evaluation procedure.
Orange-MEEA Scholarship Application Deadline : 14 March 2011