Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2011, Pakistan
The Ministry of Education has assigned the task of conducting the Local GRE-General test for Higher Studies to the National Testing Services (NTS).
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2011. Scholarships are Fully Funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Scholarships are expected to be offered by U.K, Canada, Brunei, New Zealand and Malaysia.
The Common Wealth scholarship commission U.K has offered scholarships in any of the following categories
- One year taught masters course or equivalent degrees.
- Six months of clinical training in medicine or dentistry.
- Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration. The candidates who wish to undertake extensive periods of fieldwork in home country.
- One year research on a split-site basis, towards a Ph.D registered at a university in pakistan.
Following Degree Holders Can Apply :
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
Application Deadline for Commonwealth General Scholarship : 26th September, 2010