2014 Postgraduate Fellowship in ICCBS TWAS
International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences ( ICCBS ) and and TWAS offer Fellowships to Young Scientists from Developing Countries ( other than Pakistan ) who wish to pursue Research towards a PhD in Chemical and Biological Sciences Pakistan ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Chemical and Biological Sciences.
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : TWAS ICCBS.
Scholarship can be taken at : Pakistan.
Eligibility for ICCBS TWAS PG Fellowship 2014 :
Applicants for TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowships must meet the following criteria :
- Be a maximum age of 35 years on 31st December, 2013 of the year of TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Scholarships application.
- Hold a Masters degree in a field of Natural Sciences.
- Be Nationals of a developing country ( other than Pakistan ).
- Provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English.
TWAS ICCBS PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
ICCBS TWAS PG Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Scholarship Open for Developing countries ( other than Pakistan ).
TWAS ICCBS PG Scholarship Description :
- International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences ( ICCBS ) — comprising the H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry and the Dr.Panjwani Centre for Molecular and Drug Research, Karachi, Pakistan — and TWAS offer Postgraduate Fellowships to Young Scientists from Developing Countries ( other than Pakistan ) who wish to pursue research towards a PhD in Chemical and Biological Sciences.
ICCBS TWAS PG Scholarship Application Form 2014 :
- TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by Online.
TWAS ICCBS PG Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 30th June, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.