Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU Scholarships 2012Scholarships »
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU Scholarships 2012
JRF / Research Assistant Position in Studies on the electrode position of Si and Ge at room temperature using less viscous ionic liquid at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, India 2012.
Study Subject ( s ) : Studies on the electrode position of Si and Ge at room temperature using less viscous ionic liquid
Course Level : Research / JRF
Scholarship Provider : Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Scholarship can be taken at : India
Eligibility for PDPU Scholarships :
- MSc first class in Chemistry / Material Science / Nanotechnology from any recognized university; NET / GATE qualified candidates with Physical Chemistry specialization will be given preference but it is not mandatory;
- Good command in English language and computer awareness are desired.
PDPU Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, PDPU Scholarship is not available for International Students.
PDPU Scholarship Description :
- PDPU Applications are invited from fresh M.Sc. candidates ( 1st class ) to work as JRF / Research assistant for possible PhD degree in DST, New Delhi, sponsored projects entitled, “Studies on the electrode position of Si and Ge at room temperature using less viscous ionic liquid”.
- Candidate will be working on the electrochemical synthesis and characterization of Si / Ge thin films from ionic liquid bath at elevated temperatures.
- Thus the candidate will have the opportunity to learn wet chemistry, solid state and surface chemistry as well as state – of – the – art analytical techniques like Transmission Electron Microscopy ( TEM ) , Scanning Electron Microscopy ( SEM ) , Electron diffraction, IR and Raman Spectroscopy.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to model the nucleation and growth process involved in the fabrication of thin film Si / Ge over suitable substrates.
- The Si thin film so obtained may also be utilized for the fabrication of photovoltaic device.
- Electrical and electronic properties of the resulting films will also be carried out during this project tenure.
No. of posts :
- One ( 1 ) posts are purely temporary for duration of project only.
- It would, therefore, not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claming extension or absorption in PDPU.
Covers : For NET qualified : [rupee] 16000/- pm plus HRA. For Non NET / GATE candidate : [rupee] 14000 pm plus HRA.
PDPU Scholarship Application Form :
- PDPU Scholarship Application Should be applied by Post, Email.