Physical Research Laboratory – PRL Fellowship 2013
Applications are invited from highly motivated students for Junior Research Fellowships programme starting in August, 2013 in the broad areas of Astronomy, Astrophysics, Solar Physics, Planetary Sciences, Geosciences, Space and Atmospheric Sciences, Experimental Laser and Atomic Physics and Theoretical Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for PRL Fellowship 2013 :
- M.Sc in relevant subject and first class or equivalent at the bachelor’s and master’s degree level.
- Students must have Physics and Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
- Master’s degree award should be on or after August, 2010.
- Those expecting master’s degree by 31st August, 2013 can also apply.
Selection Criteria for PRL Fellowship 2013 :
- The selected candidates will be offered consolidated amount of 16,000/- per month for two years which will be raised to 18,000/- subject to satisfactory academic review
- Refer to the website www.prl.res.in for details regarding current research areas, eligibility criteria, research fellowship, selection procedure etc
- Age Limit : 25 years as on 31st December, 2012 ( born on or after 31st December, 1987 )
PRL Fellowship Application Form 2013 :
- PRL Fellowship Applications to be submitted online on website : www.prl.res.in.
- Only students from remote areas who have no access to internet may send their request for application form ( provided they meet minimum qualifications and age limit ) along with a self addressed envelope ( 25cm x 17cm ) super scribed by : PRL JRF – 2013 to the Head,
Physical Research Laboratory,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009.
PRL Fellowship Application Deadline 2013 :
- Last date for both online / offline submission of PRL Fellowship application is : 28th February, 2013.