Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2013 – 14
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is offering engineering scholarships to BE / BTech students applicable only to the Mumbai colleges included in the scholarship programme for the academic year 2013 – 14.
Excellence Award & Certificates of Merit
One Excellence Award of 1,00,000/- and two Certificates of Merit of 50,000/- each are offered to outstanding students from the final year engineering students of those engineering colleges included in the Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship programme.
Criteria for Merit 2013 – 14
The criteria for deciding merit include the marks obtained at examinations and the candidate’s overall performance at co – curricular and extra – curricular activities during the entire course.
Merit – Cum – Means Scholarships2013 -14
100 Narotam Sekhsaria scholarships upto a maximum of 30,000/- each to be awarded to the undergraduate students of the engineering colleges included in the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship programme across all the four years.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Eligibility 2013 – 14
Candidates in the first year of the BE / BTech programme must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in Class XII.
Direct Second Year
1. Students who have appeared for their Diploma must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in their Diploma.
2. Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE / BTech must have obtained 70% and above aggregate marks in the previous year ( Or )
3. Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE / BTech must have obtained 7.5 and above CGPA in the previous year
4. Gross family income of candidate must be less than 50,000/- per month.
5. Overall meritorious performance of candidates.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Procedure2013 – 14
- Incomplete Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Students who have applied for other scholarships are also eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to come for a personal interview.
Documents to be attached
1. Attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates in support of your educational qualifications
2. Attested copies of MHT – CET / AIEEE / IIT – JEE Score cards
3. Attested copies of Award letters of scholarships / awards / prizes received Fee receipt of the current year
4. Bonafide certificate from college
5. Copy of college identity card
6. Proof of gross family income per month ( Income certificate / latest IT returns / Form 16 / latest salary slip )
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 – 14
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Closing date : 20th September, 2013.
- MA Scholarship Details…
- MCA Scholarship Details…
- ME Scholarship Details…
- MEd Scholarship Details…
- MPhill Scholarship Details…
- MSc Scholarship Details…