Prof R.P. Anand Memorial International Law Scholarships,Scholarships »
Prof R.P. Anand Memorial International Law Scholarships, 2014
Each year, the R. P. Anand Virtual Center of International Law ( VCIL ) awards international law scholarships for those students who are enrolled postgraduate student ( LLM or MPhil and / or Phd ) in a UGC recognized university of India or accredited university anywhere in the world and actively pursuing one of these degrees in International Law.
Each scholarship will include an award amount of ₹ 15000 per quarter for 1 year paid quarterly but overseas awardees may be awarded equivalent amount in USD ( $1200/year ).
Study Subject (s) : Scholarships are awarded in Law discipline.
Course Level : Scholarships are offered for pursuing a postgraduate degree ( LLM or MPhil and / or PhD ).
Scholarship Provider : The R. P. Anand Virtual Center of International Law ( VCIL )
Scholarship can be taken at : India and Overseas
Prof R.P. Anand Memorial International Law Scholarship Eligibility :
- Applicant must be an active and enrolled postgraduate student ( LLM or MPhil and / or Phd ) in a UGC recognized university of India or accredited university anywhere in the world and actively pursuing one of these degrees in International Law.
- The applicant will be additionally required to provide written recommendations from at least 2 sitting faculty members in the department of International Law of their enrolled University. ( Will be verified by committee )
- Previous year applicants are welcome to re-apply.
Scholarship Open for International Students : International and Indian students can apply for these scholarships.
Prof R.P.Anand Law Scholarship Description :
Program originally announced on 15th June, 2012 birth anniversary of Late Professor R. P. Anand with the successful winner announced on 30th December, 2012. Two new scholarships for 2014 announced on 15th June 2013 – winner to be announced on 30th December, 2013.
Duration of award (s) : Scholarship will be awarded for 1 year and a recipient once awarded cannot apply for the scholarship for any subsequent years.
Prof R.P. Anand International Scholarship Selection Criteria :
Selection criteria include academic achievement, application content, faculty recommendations and financial needs of the applicants but not limited to these.
Notification : Final decision of the scholarship award will be announced on 30th December, 2013.
How to Apply for Prof R.P. Anand Memorial International Law Scholarship :
Applicant must start by filling out the online form on the website ( R.P Anand Virtual Center of International Law ) and then follow it up with all the required documents. Required documents are below. Please submit a color scanned version of the original documents to webadmin-at-profrpanand.info. Please do not send anything by physical mail – electronic only.
- Copy of Govt issued id ( Pan Card, Drivers License etc. )
- Copy of University ID currently enrolled in for post-graduate work.
- 2 letters from active faculty members verifying your application, current academic status etc. Letters must have contact information to cross check by the Committee.
- Transcripts of undergraduate degree ( BA, LLB etc. )
- Transcripts of graduate school if any.
Prof. R.P Anand International Law Scholarship Application Deadline :
Applications and all related transcripts and documents must be received by 30th November, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.