Ratan Tata Trust Awards Scholarships 2019, India
The Trust awards merit scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and post – graduate studies in India. The objective of the programme is to encourage outstandingly meritorious / deserving students to pursue academic excellence.
For the financial year 2019– 20, scholarship forms from the Trust Office will be issued to the following course of study only :
Study Subject ( s ) :UG, PG, PhD,
Course Level : Post Graduate and Doctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Ratan Tata Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Ratan Tata Trust Awards Eligibility 2019 :
The Scholarships shall be awarded to most meritorious student admitted and shall be continued subject to good academic performance ( top 35% percentile ) at end of first year.
Scholarship Open for International Students :
No, Ratan Tata Trust Awards Scholarship is available for Indian Students.
Ratan Tata Trust Awards Scholarship Description :
- The Sir Ratan Tata Trust awards scholarships for Indian Students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- The Sir Ratan Tata Trust awards scholarships to students studying in India covering tuition fee, at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Hostel and other fee are not covered under the scholarship.
- Sir Ratan Tata Scholarships awarded with funding from Sir Ratan Tata Trust, exclusively for girl students. The Scholarships shall be awarded to two meritorious girl students.
- Merit scholarship shall carry value of 6,00,000 ( Six Lakhs ) each, payable in two equal installments, at the end of first term and first year respectively.
Ratan Tata Trust Awards Application Form 2019 :
- A written application from the student / professional Statement of purpose, Updated resume.
- In case of students, confirmed admission letter from the university abroad stating details of admission ( no email accepted )
- In case of professionals, letter of invitation from organisers ( no emails accepted ), along with letter of leave of absence from employers
- Also, mention the mode of presentation – oral / poster ( Applicable for individuals travelling for conferences )
- Recent pay slip / s of all earning members in the family.
Ratan Tata Awards Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 31st May, 2019 ( Every Year )