SBI Youth Fellowship for Indian Students
- Study Subject : Project on Rural Communities
- Employer : State Bank of India
- Level : Graduate
SBI Youth for India is a fellowship programme initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity , in partnership with reputed NGOs.
It provides a framework for India’s best young minds to join hands with rural communities, empathise with their struggles and connect with their aspirations. The Programme seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by :
- Providing educated Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India.
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Programme alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
SBI Youth Fellowship Eligibility
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- The minimum age limit will be 21 years and the maximum age limit will be 32 ( as on date of commencement of program )
- Indian citizen
SBI Youth Fellowship Selection Process
Interviews shall be conducted in major metro cities or virtually for applicants based outside India.
Shortlisted candidates are notified on an ongoing basis during the application period. SBI Youth Fellowship continuously engage with shortlisted applicants over an online forum to get to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the Fellowship.