Shastri Indo Canadian Institute – SICI ScholarshipScholarships »
SICI Doctoral Student Research Fellowship 2019
Shastri Indo Canadian Institute offers Doctoral Student Research Fellowship for Canadian Students India ( 2019 – 2020 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Various.
Course Level : Doctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Shastri Indo Canadian Institute.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for SICI Doctoral Fellowship 2019 :
- Eligibility is restricted to citizens and permanent residents of Canada who are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Students must be registered in a Graduate program.
- Canadian citizens enrolled in Graduate programs outside Canada are eligible for student Doctoral Fellowships.
- Applicants who have accepted an India Studies Doctoral Fellowship award from the Shastri Institute may not apply for a further India Studies Research Fellowship for consecutive three years.
SICI Doctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Shastri Indo Canadian Institute Doctoral Scholarship is not available for International Students.
SICI Doctoral Scholarship Description :
- Doctoral Student Research Fellowships are for a minimum of three to a maximum of twelve months.
- Shastri Indo Canadian Institute Doctoral Fellowship awards are made for the 1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020 period.
- However, Doctoral Fellows cannot travel to India before the Government of India grants its approval and releases the necessary funds.
SICI Doctoral Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- Shastri Indo Canadian Institute Doctoral Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
SICI Doctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 15th August, 2019.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.