SIM Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for the applicants of Singapore in the field of Banking, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics and or Technology at Singapore Institute of Management Singapore ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Banking, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics and or Technology.
Course Level : Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Singapore Institute of Management.
Scholarship can be taken at : Singapore.
Eligibility for SIM Scholarship 2012 :
- Open to Singapore citizens only awarded for Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies at reputable local or overseas Universities in the fields of Banking, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics and or Technology.
- Applicable to full time and part time studies.
- Applicable for applicants who will be starting as fresh Undergraduate / Postgraduate students for the academic year ( 2012 / 2013 ) ( Not applicable for students already in the program ).
- Undergraduate Applicants : Minimum three as at GCE ‘A’ Level, H2 subjects Polytechnic Diploma with a GPA of 3.5 out of 4 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Applicants : 2nd Upper Class Honours or above an impressive community contribution and co – curricular activities involvement record.
SIM Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Singapore Institute of Management Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Singapore Institute of Management Scholarship Description :
- Saluting their foresight, commitment and significant contributions to management development in Singapore, Singapore Institute of Management launched the SIM – Richard K M Eu and SIM – You Poh Seng Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships in ( 2010 ) in honour of its pioneers, Dr.Richard K M Eu and Professor You Poh Seng.
SIM Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Singapore Institute of Management Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by Post.
SIM Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 30th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.