SP Jain Institute of Management and Research – SPJIMR ScholarshipsScholarships »
SPJIMR Scholarships 2013
SP Jain very selectively offers scholarships and / or low – interest loans to meritorious and needy candidates. Once candidates have been offered enrolment in the Global MBA Program, applications will be accepted for these scholarships and loans. Candidates who receive scholarships must maintain a required GPA and abide by the Code of Conduct during the course of the program.
SPJIMR Scholarships 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill three of the following criteria in order to apply for a scholarship :
- Outstanding academic achievement ( minimum of 75% in all years of education – 10th, 12th, and each year of graduation ).
- High entrance test scores, a minimum of 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT / SPJAT.
- Outstanding achievements in other areas including academics, social service, sports, or other extra – curricular activities.
- Graduation from a top – ranked institution.
- Exceptional post – graduate qualification such as Chartered Accountant or other graduate work / certificates.
SPJIMR Scholarships 2013 Requirements
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research applications for scholarships must include the following :
- Detailed Resume.
- Short essay indicating why the candidate should be given scholarship and which criteria’s / he meets.
- Mark sheets ( 10th, 12th, all years of graduation, post – graduation – if applicable ).
- CAT / GMAT score sheet.
- Certificates pertaining to outstanding achievements in the areas of academics, sports, social service or extra – curricular activities.
- Appointment letter or work experience certificate from current employer ( if any ).
- Recent salary slips, IT returns (of self/ parents) to indicate financial need.
SPJIMR Scholarships 2013 Application Form
Indian applicants need to send a demand draft of INR 500 in the name of “SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai”. Applicants outside India may make a payment of USD 20 in the name of “SP Jain Education FZ LLC”, payable at Dubai or may pay in cash USD 20 at the Singapore campus. This is a processing fee.
The amount of the scholarship will be determined on the merits of each case.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research applications must reach S P Jain by 22nd November, 2013. Any applications received post the close of working hours of 22nd November, 2013 will not be accepted.
The status of the scholarship application post screening will be advised individually via email no later than 2nd December, 2013. Applicants are advised to refrain from contacting the school in the interim period.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research applications can be sent to in a cover marked “Merit Scholarship / Loan Application” to any of the following persons at the addresses mentioned below :
|Availability of Information Bulletin||16th September 2015 - 22nd October, 2015|
|Online Registration for AIPGMEE||16th September, 2015 - 22nd October, 2015|
|AIPGMEE 2016 Examination Dates||2nd to 8th December, 2015
|Declaration of AIPGMEE Results||15th January, 2016|
- Applicants who meet 3 of the above 5 criteria will not automatically be awarded a scholarship. This only means that they are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions will be announced after or very close to the final fee payment deadline. Applicants will have to pay the complete fees by the final deadline. Those awarded scholarships, will receive a credit to their account, if applicable.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.