Chalmers University Avancez Scholarships 2016
Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Fields of Study :
The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
Available To :
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
1st year Master’s programme applicants
A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme) Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline : 15th January, 2016
How to apply for scholarships :
It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master’s programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc. A personal link to the scholarship application form will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information.
Masters Scholarship in University of Chalmers
Scholarship for Masters Students in Communication Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology Sweden ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Communication Engineering.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Chalmers University of Technology Sweden.
Scholarship can be taken at : Sweden.
Eligibility for Chalmers University Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Citizens from Non – EU / EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish Chalmers University Education.
- However, students from countries on the UN embargo list are not eligible to be granted Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship.
University of Chalmers Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Chalmers University Masters Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarships Open for EU / EEA Countries.
University of Chalmers Masters Scholarship Description :
- Chalmers University of Technology offers two Scholarships in total are awarded in ( 2012 ) to two selected students based on Excellent Academic Merits, which primarily includes academic excellence but also home Universitys stature ( including position on global ranking lists ) and priority order of the Masters Scholarship application.
Chalmers University Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Chalmers University of Technology Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Electronically.
University of Chalmers Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 16th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.