2011 PhD Scholarship in Stockholm University
PhD Student Position in Molecular Biology at the Department of Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics at Stockholm University Sweden.
Study Subject ( s ) : Molecular Biology.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Stockholm University Sweden.
Scholarship can be taken at : Sweden.
Eligibility for University of Stockholm PhD Scholarship 2011 :
- Suitable candidates should have a solid background in Molecular Cell Biology and should be highly motivated to pursue a research career.
- Previous research experience in the field of RNA Biology and Practical experience in at least some of the following methods are required :
- Fluorescence and Confocal Microscopy
- Primary Neuronal Cell Culturing
- RNA Extractions from Tissue and Cells
- RT – PCR
- Western Blotting and Immunoprecipitation.
Stockholm University PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Stockholm University PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Stockholm PhD Scholarship Description :
- Stockholm University PhD position in Molecular Biology will be coupled to Marie Öhmans research group and the new PhD student will join a team working on RNA – editing in eukaryotes.
- Stockholm University PhD Project will include studies of the ADAR enzymes that edit adenosine ( A ) to inosine ( I ) within double stranded RNA. More specific, studies will be done to elucidate the function of RNA – editing in neurons during development as well as upon synaptic stimulation.
Stockholm University PhD Scholarship Application Form 2011 :
- Stockholm University PhD Scholarships should be applied by Post and an Email.
University of Stockholm PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2011 :
- Stockholm University PhD Scholarship application is before 29th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.