2013 – 14 Masters Scholarship in University of Gothenburg
The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarship is funded by the International Programme Office for Education and Training, which is a government agency that promotes academic exchanges and cooperation across national borders.
University of Gothenburg Scholarship is aimed at applicants who have to pay tuition fees for their studies at the University. It will be offered for the academic year 2013 / 2014.
Study Subject ( s ) : Arts.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : International Program Office for Education and Training.
Scholarship can be taken at : Sweden.
Eligibility for Gothenburg University Masters Scholarship 2013
- University of Gothenburg Scholarship covers the tuition fee for the student’s study programme. Please note that it cannot be used for living expenses, housing etc.
- University of Gothenburg Scholarship is for students who have to pay tuition fees when they study in Sweden.
- Those who have made an application at universityadmissions.se with a last application date of 15
- January to one of the Master’s programmes offered by the University of Gothenburg beginning autumn semester 2013
- Students applying for first – cycle ( Bachelor’s level ) courses or programmes.
- The Category 1 target group for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship is not eligible for the University of Gothenburg Scholarship.
- If you have been offered any of the scholarships from the Swedish Institute, you will not qualify for the University of Gothenburg scholarship.
Gothenburg University Masters Scholarship Selection procedure 2013
1. To be eligible for the scholarship selection process, you must meet the entry requirements and be accepted into the programme to which you applied.
2. University of Gothenburg Scholarship will be offered to applicants demonstrating a high level of academic performance.
3. The selection process consists of an assessment made by academic and administrative staff at the University.
4. If you have applied to the University of Gothenburg Scholarship as your first choice, you will be given priority.
5. The selection process is administered during early spring, i.e. during the same period of time that the University of Gothenberg Scholarship applications for programme studies are processed.
6. Notifications are sent out via e – mail around the same time as the admission notifications are distributed.
7. University of Gothenburg Scholarship offers are only valid for studies starting in the semester for which you have applied – it is not possible to defer an offer.
University of Gothenburg Scholarship Application Form 2013
University of Gothenburg Scholarship should be applied by Online.
University of Gothenburg 2013 Masters Application Form Details
- When filling out the University of Gothenburg Scholarship application form, it is very important that you state the correct application number received when creating a user account at universityadmissions.se.
- If this is not stated, it might not be possible to identify your University of Gothenburg Scholarship application.
- It also required to state in the application whether you intent to stay in an OECD country after you have finished your studies.
- Please note that this will have no effect on the selection process – it is purely for statistical reasons.
- You can type directly into the application form. When this has been done, please print it, sign it and scan the document.
Gothenburg University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
University of Gothenburg Scholarship must reach the University of Gothenburg no later than 1 st February, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.