2014 Masters Scholarships in University of Fribourg
Research and Masters Level Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Fribourg Switzerland ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Research and PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of Fribourg.
Scholarship can be taken at : Switzerland.
Eligibility for Fribourg University Scholarship 2014
- Holding a Bachelor diploma or an equivalent first graduate diploma from a foreign university recognized by the University of Fribourg.
- Documentation of sufficient language skills ( Europass ). Foreign residence Not registered at the University of Fribourg.
- Being younger than 25 upon arrival at the University of Fribourg.
- Being engaged in a study project at the University of Fribourg.
- Having submitted a complete file
Exclusion Criteria :Applicants already embarked in a Master Program at the University of Fribourg are not eligible for this Scholarship.
Applicants who have to attend a complementary program or catch up ECTS credits in order to comply with the University’s registration requirements will not be taken into consideration.
University of Fribourg Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Fribourg Research and PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
Fribourg University Scholarship Selection procedure :
- Only complete applicant files with all required documents will be taken into consideration Applicants are selected by the administrative office for international affairs of the University of Fribourg.
- The decision of the distribution of the scholarships lies with the Rectorat office of the University of Fribourg after proposal by the Commission of International Relations.
- The decision of the distribution of the scholarships will be communicated to the applicant directly by email ( respectively during the months October / November and March / April ).
University of Fribourg Scholarship Application Form 2014
- University of Fribourg application files have to be sent in two formats. original by mail and copy by email ( Zip format ).
- The diplomas and official confirmations in the application.file have to be included as accredited copies of the originals or have to be translated.
- Languages accepted for the documents or translations are German, English, French and Italian.If the documents included are in a different language, only translations by an officially recognized translator are accepted and have to be accredited.
- Complete Scholarship application files have to be sent to the following address University of Fribourg, International Relations Office, Avenue de l’ Europe 20, – 1700 Freiburg – Switzerland – international – email@example.com.
Fribourg University Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 28th February, 2014.