TERI University HSBC Climate Scholarships, India
TERI University, New Delhi, invites applications from Indian nationals for HSBC Climate Scholarships on the following topics :
- Climate Change Adaptation and Adaptation Financing
- Low Carbon Growth
These would be fulltime doctoral positions for a period of 60 months ( subject to a review by the Student Research Committee every semester ), including time to successfully complete the requisite pre-Ph D course-work, qualifying examinations and preparation of the research proposal.
HSBC as part of its climate change initiatives has announced these Climate Scholarships in association with TERI University to develop a scientific basis to make positive contribution to the environment and the communities. Climate change represents the single largest environmental,
social and economic challenge this century It is, therefore, a key focus of HSBC’s sustainability strategy.
Teri University Scholarship Details
- Amount would be 14000/- per month.
- HRA of 30% of the scholarship.
- In addition, HSBC Scholars would be entitled to a contingency grant.
- Course fee will be paid by the scholar ( not included in scholarship )
- The scholars will be engaged as Teaching Assistants in TERI University, during their Scholarship.
- These scholarships are for Indian Nationals.
Teri University Scholarship Eligibility
- Master Degree in a relevant field along
- Scientific interest in Climate Change
- Adaptation and Mitigation in developing countries
Teri University Scholarship Application Form
The applicant is required to submit an application ( in the given format ), latest CV and two references. An application for scholarship can be submitted at the time of application of PhD admissions (i.e., throughout the year). But selection committee screens the applications only two
times in a year i.e., June and December.
Note : Kindly make yourself updated for deadlines ( for application and screening ) after the submission of application.
10 Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 070, India.
Telephone No. : +91 11 71800222
Fax : +91 11 26122874
Email : registrar@teriuniversity