TOEFL Scholarship Program in IndiaScholarships »
TOEFL Scholarship Program in India 2019
TOEFL Scholarship Program can help you study at the university of your choice.
A TOEFL scholarship can help you study at any of the 8,500+ institutions. The scholarship program is designed to award TOEFL test takers for achieving academic excellence, exhibiting leadership skills, performing extracurricular activities and demonstrating English – communication proficiency. Test takers applying for the scholarship must currently be living in Mainland China, India, Japan, Korea or Taiwan.
- 20 scholarships valued at US$3,000
- 1 scholarship valued at US$10,000
The TOEFL Scholarship Program rewards students who have high academic achievement as well as :
- ability to communicate in English
- demonstrated leadership skills
- participation in extracurricular activities, such as community service
- innovative ideas as reflected in essays
Eligibility for TOEFL Scholarship 2019 :
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, you must :
- Currently be living in the country from where you are applying.
- Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100 – point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. For high school students in Korea, you must have a level of 1 – 3 on a 9 – level scale in any three subjects in your last semester.
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
- Complete the application form online and upload your transcripts.
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
Deadline for applying TOEFL Scholarship : April, 2019.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.