THSTI PhD Scholarships
PhD Studentship for MBBS and Masters Students in Life Sciences at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Gurgaon, India.
THSTI PhD Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidate must hold an MBBS or Masters degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Engineering or Pharmacy.
- Only candidates holding a Junior Research fellowship ( JRF ) from CSIR – UGC, DBT or ICMR are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have first division / class with at least 60% aggregate scores in all Examinations from class 10 onwards.
- All Educational and Technical Qualifications should be from a recognized University / Board.
THSTI PhD Scholarship Application Form
- Translational Health Science and Technology PhD Scholarships should be applied by Post.
THSTI PhD Scholarship Description
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute ( THSTI ) is a part of the inter – disciplinary Biotech Science Cluster coming up at Faridabad in the National Capital Region ( NCR ).
- The interim laboratories of the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute are located at Gurgaon in the NCR.
- Translational Health Science and Technology is designed to be a dynamic and interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to accelerate the development of concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
- Translational Health Science and Technology invites Scholarship application for its PhD program to conduct Research in broad inter – disciplinary areas such as :
- Infectious Diseases of Viruses
- Micronutrients and Host Immune response in Pediatric Diseases
- Biology of specific Pediatric Diseases
- Medical Devices, Implants and Diagnostics and
- Vaccine and Anti – Microbial Development