Institute Merit Scholarships
Institute merit cum means scholarship is awarded to B.Tech / B.Des / M.Sc / MA students of the institute strictly on merit cum means basis to up to 25% of the non SC / ST students. It includes tuition fee waiver and a fixed monthly stipend for eight months.
Institute Merit Scholarship ( IMS )
Institute Merit Scholarships is available for B.Tech / B.Des / M.Sc. / M.A. students of the institute. IMS scholarship is meant for the year – wise class toppers of all the streams and is awarded from the second year.
Institute Merit Scholarship Eligibility
1. The student has to complete without any break
- I and II semesters, for the second year scholarship.
- III – IV semester, for the third year scholarship ( for B.Des / B.Tech students only ).
- V – VI semester, for the fourth year scholarship ( for B.Des / B.Tech students only ).
2. The student should have cleared all the courses of the concerned semesters in the first available chance.
3. The student should have secured the highest yearly performance index ( YPI ) in the semesters taken for reckoning.
4. The student should not have been awarded any major disciplinary action imposed by the institute disciplinary committee ( IDC ).
Institute Merit Scholarship Application
For IMS scholarship there is no need for the students to apply since the lists of year wise toppers are obtained from the Academic Section.
Period of the scholarship :
- IMS scholarship is given for a period of two semesters.
- August – November and January – April covering 8 ( eight ) months in total.
Benefits of Institute Merit Scholarship
The scholarship shall have the following benefits.
- A fixed stipend per month for two semesters ( August – November & January – April totaling 8 months ) of ₹ 500 per month.
- Tuition fee waiver for two semesters.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.