AES Engineering Scholarship
AES Engineering is pleased to be able to continue offering scholarships to motivated students to help in the furthering of their education.
AES Engineering Product Development
AES is able to provide the expertise to supplement your existing resources and help you bring your new products to life. Our capabilities include :
- Technical staff to develop the idea
- Design expertise to select the materials
- Manufacturing engineers to develop the processing
- Support systems to produce the component economically and at a profit
AES Engineering Scholarship Criteria
Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.
Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
How to Apply for AES Engineering Scholarship
Students must submit an essay of no more than 1000 words in answer to one of the two questions below :
- When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful?
- What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Amount of award : $500.00
Deadline for entry : 6th October, 2017
Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no application packet for this award. Please do not include your resume at this time.
Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.