Beit Trust Scholarship 2012
2012 Postgraduate Scholarships in Beit Trust Scholarship
Beit Trust offers Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies or Research to Graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe to study at a Universities in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Beit Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa.
Eligibility for Beit Trust PG Scholarship 2012 :
- All applicants except Medical and Veterinary Doctors must be under 30 years of age on 31st December, 2012 of the year of Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is desirable.
- Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31st December, 2012 and should have completed 18 months of internship and preferably a one year rural posting in the relevant country.
Beit Trust PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Beit Trust PG Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship Open for Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship Description :
- Beit Trust offers annually a small number of Scholarships abroad for Postgraduate studies or Research to Graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships are taken up at a University in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual choice appropriate to the need of the beneficial area.
- Duration is normally for a maximum of three years at the discretion of Trustees.
- In addition, awards for a one year taught Masters Degree are offered at the University of Leeds, known as the Beit Leeds Scholarship ( BL ); at the University of Reading, known as the Beit Reading Scholarship ( BRG ) and at Rhodes University, known as the Beit Rhodes Scholarship ( BRU ).
- Beit Leeds Scholarship expenses are shared equally between the Beit Trust and the University of Leeds, which undertakes the administration.
- Beit Rhodes Scholarship expenses are shared between the Beit Trust and the University of Reading, which again undertakes the administration.
- Some Beit Rhodes Scholarship expenses are met by Rhodes University, but the Beit Trust handles the administration.
- There is no academic difference between these shared Postgraduate Scholarships and fully funded Beit Trust Scholarships.
- Many Beit Trust Scholars choose these popular Africa friendly Universities where shared costs permit more Postgraduate Scholarships to be offered to the beneficial area.
Beit Trust PG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Email and Post.
Beit Trust PG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st August, 2012.