2012 Government of Bermuda Scholarships
Government of Bermuda Funded Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships for Britishers to Study Abroad ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Undergraduate, Masters and PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Bermuda Government.
Scholarship can be taken at : Outside Bermuda ( United Kingdom ).
Eligibility for Government of Bermuda Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicant must be a British Subject, born in Bermuda or, if not born in Bermuda, the child of at least one parent who possesses Bermudian status under the provision of the Bermuda Immigration and Protection Act 1956 or the child of at least one parent who possessed at the time of the parents death, Bermudian status or Bermudian domicile under the provisions of the Immigration Act 1937.
- Applicant must have been educated in Bermuda for a minimum of five years.
- Applicant must satisfy at least one of the following requirements :
- Possession of no less than two subjects of the General Certificate of Education at the Advanced Level
- Successful completion of the two year Associate Degree Program at the Bermuda College
- Successful completion of the first year at an approved college or Universities
- Documentary evidence that the candidate has successfully completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma program.
- Successful applicant is required to demonstrate outstanding academic performance.
- Successful applicant is required to demonstrate participation in Extra – Curricular activities and in community service.
- Applicant must be not less than seventeen years of age and must not have passed his / her twenty – third birthday by 1st October, 2012.
- Documentary evidence that the candidate has successfully completed a secondary program approved by the Ministry of Education that for the purpose of this regulation, qualifies the candidate for entry into college or University.
Bermuda Government Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Bermuda Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Government of Bermuda Scholarship Description :
- Bermuda Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship will provide full funding to cover the costs to the following :
- One Airfare Ticket upon initial entry to University and a Return Ticket upon conclusion of the Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship ( and )
- Accommodation payable at the University rate for a single student staying in a dormitory.
- Bermuda Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship will be tenable for a term not exceeding three years, at a college or University outside Bermuda and approved by the Ministry of Education.
Bermuda Government Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Bermuda Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship should be applied by Post.
Government of Bermuda Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st April, 2012.