The British Council Thai-UK Higher Education Scholarships Scheme for Thai Students
Study Subject : Any Subject
Employer : British Council
Level : Higher Education
The British Council Thailand is running a promotional campaign called “Value for Money and Investment for the Future” in order to communicate to prospective students that the UK is affordable and is a good investment for their future.
Details of how the scholarships campaign will be organised :
- All participating institutions’ scholarships will be promoted under the British Council Thai-UK Higher Education scholarships campaign.
- The information will be promoted through several channels such as postcards, posters, brochures, British Council contacts, British Council website, and others.
- There will be a central application form that can be obtained from the British Council to allow students to enter initial information such as name, address, e-mail address, their educational background, GPA, the subject they are interested in, and a short essay about themselves.
- Students can state in the application form the institutions they are interested in or choose to let their information be considered by all universities participating in this scheme.
- The completed application form will be sent by e-mail to the universities stated or all universities (if the student would like their information considered by every university).
- Universities contact the students eligible for their scholarships individually and ask them to go through the selection process of the university or send the regret message to students if the university does not want to consider the student for the scholarship.
- Universities make their own decision in selecting the scholars and contact students directly.
- Universities must send the final list of successful students to the British Council who will then organize the post campaign to announce the list of scholars, the award ceremony, an orientation and press releases.
- The announcement of the scholarship will be made by the British Council and the post-campaign will be given media coverage (e.g. scholar interviews). The award ceremony and orientation for successful students will be organized.
The British Council Thai-UK Higher Education Scholarships Application Deadline : 10 January 2011