Canon Collins Trust and Edinburgh Business School ScholarshipScholarships » United Kingdom »
Edinburgh Business School Scholarship
Edinburgh Business School and Canon Collins Trust funded Distance Learning MBA Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Students to study at Edinburgh Business School UK.
Study Subject ( s ) : MBA.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Edinburgh Business School and Canon Collins Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : United Kingdom.
Edinburgh School of Business Scholarship Eligibility
- To apply for a Edinburgh Business School Masters Scholarship candidate must be a National of a Sub Saharan African Country.
- Candidate must be resident in a Sub Saharan African Country.
- Candidate must have a 2.1 equivalent Bachelors degree or ACCA.
- Candidate must be at least 25 years old at the time of starting the module ( intakes in February and July each year ).
- Candidate must be able to commit at least 10 hours per week to study throughout the duration of the course ( approximately five years ).
- Candidate must not previously have registered for the Edinburgh Business School MBA.
Edinburgh School of Business Scholarship Description
- Edinburgh Business School is working with Canon Collins Trust to select applicants for the Distance Learning MBA Scholarship.
- Unlike our other Masters Scholarship schemes, this is open to applicants from all over sub Saharan Africa.
- The aim of the Edinburgh Business School Masters Scholarship program is to support life long learning amongst communities where it will make a positive contribution towards their development and give individuals valuable Postgraduate Education which will enhance their future careers.
- Successful candidates will be already in work or self employed and at a point in their life and career where this MBA will make maximum impact for themselves and their community.
Edinburgh Business School Scholarship Application Form
- Edinburgh Business School Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Online.